Monday, September 8, 2014

Working with Spray Ink

So I made all the backgrounds this weekend and decided to try and do a few things with them.  I have discovered that the backgrounds are pretty dark to be trying things on top ... I'm going to have to think about this.

I have ordered more inks from Rangerink.com with some lighter colors and we'll see how that works.

I did these last night:


I thought using metallic pens would make the colors of the letters stand out.  It kind of did.
And as you can see, I'm still working on my lettering.  I have a long way to go.


I like the dangles, but they are hard to see on the dark background.  It was a pretty background but I don't really like what I put on it.  You just can't see it very well.

I'm going to have to think about different options for these backgrounds.  Maybe even layering something else - some other kind of media on top.  I'll post them here when I figure it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment